FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Cursor always on for sandbox?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARHEART209

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Mouse Cursor always on for sandbox?

Is there a way for the Mouse cursor to always be on the Swtor sandboxed copies?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Mouse Cursor always on for sandbox?

I'm not really sure what you mean by this question, and might be inclined to interpret it as "the cursor that shows up in every window during Broadcasting, can I make it remain there when Broadcasting is disabled?"' There isn't currently a way to do this, let me know if this is what you meant, and I could add an option.

Your question from the swtor Chat Room, however..
[11:06] <warheart209> Is there a way to make the mouse cursor always stay on one sandboxed copy of swtor?

If I understand this question correctly, you want the cursor confined to your active window so that trying to move the mouse off of the window stops the cursor from moving any further? I haven't heard anyone ask for this feature unless it was already built into their game, so ISBoxer's current option for this is to "Allow game to lock cursor inside window while focused" and is enabled by default. I could potentially extend this option so that you could force this behavior, if that is what you're asking for.
<<

WARHEART209

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Im wondering is there a way for the Mouse cursor to always stay on the swtor copy of my extra swtor account so that the auto it clicks while i browse the web. because currently if i move my mouse to the web the mouse moves out of the swtor game box. I know you can do this on Virtual Drives just wondering if isboxer has this option.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Ummm... okay, that sounds entirely different. Now it sounds like you're asking me to help you cheat.

I believe the answer is covered by the following:
ISBoxer does not provide any automation, autofire, botting, hacks or other cheating functionality. Top MMORPG publishers including Blizzard Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Sony Online Entertainment, CCP, Turbine, NCSoft and others all allow multiboxing with ISBoxer.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic