Cut and paste

Moderator: MiRai

<<

toptek

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Re: Cut and paste

http://privatepaste.com/fa0afe717e

TY again for any help you can offer ..

I also reinstalled back Windows 7 from 8 still can't copy and Paste just in Swtor .

I also uninstalled everything but what I need to run hoping I would fine the problem .. any advice , I will try . :) .
<<

toptek

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 am

anyone see anything in my paste I can set or try ... ..

I even took windows down to a basic install all default software in Windows and tried . I still couldn't , but only in SW no other game I tried does it . RIft works fine, wow works fine . of the three games, I play the most they all work fine but SWTOR .. sigh.
<<

toptek

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:48 am

Need to add to I tried some thing else in game .

I Wrote some thing in the guild UI then tried to copy and past that to guild and it would not let me with IS runin . SO at this point , I'm very much in the dark as to what to do . I have set every poss thing to run as admin . looked all the desktop short cut Properties they all looked the same but SWTOR was not, it was in the C:\Users\Public\Desktop and I move it to the C:\Users\Warrior\Desktop, and all the short cut Properties for all the EXE , Innerspace , IS , Rift , all read the same now sharing admin etc and it still does it just in SW sigh . owell I guess I'll just deal with it at this point, till some one else with more no how then me can figure out why ..

any way ty for the help ,I'll deal with it for now and keep a eye on the forums and webb maybe some one else will have the same exact issue and have a fix ...

so there is no copy and paste function in SWTOR for me in any way with IS run in tab out tab back or in game at all .

I want to Stress this after reading more on it from the post .I'm sure is it not ISB doing it but inner space it self . I discovered the Problem a while back using just inner space . I have yet to fully use ISB till recently , I mostly was using Inner space when I discovered the Problem as I think I said in a post above some and maybe should have never posted it here sense the issue seems to be with Inner space not ISB > :) . .
'

I just wanted to stress that more and ty again for dealing with me on this .
<<

toptek

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 am

So, I'm guessing there is no real hope for this we just deal with it, sense it seems there is nothing that comes to mind that I pasted that might be the cause on my PC which if it is my PC I will fix, I can't find what that is sense everything seems to work in every game but SWTOR I paly, I mean cut nad paste etc ..
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm confirming that there is an issue with pasting via keyboard shortcut, specifically in SWTOR within the game (no issue in the launcher), under Inner Space. I have no ETA on a fix.
<<

toptek

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 am

BIG TY :)
<<

toptek

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:20 am

I know this will get me in Hot water but i have to ask :).

NO FIx yet

will there ever be one ? .

i checked two day ago still can't cut and past in SW with IS run in ..

Sorry i had to ask don't get mad @ me plz .
<<

Narook

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:45 am

So nice to see that I might finally be able to solve this issue. There was 2 swtor.exe process running, so I have the log for both. I even closed the game and made sure there wasn't a ghost one in the processes during task manager. They are different towards the end, so I will post both. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Living without copy and paste for 2 years has been brutal.

http://privatepaste.com/13c8443be6
http://privatepaste.com/e5af1e0312

EDIT: Nevermind. When I clicked on the new post in the thread it only took me to page one, I didn't notice there was a second page. Sorry about that.
Previous

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic