FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Swtor setup was ruined by wow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gylon

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 am

Swtor setup was ruined by wow

I finally got my SWTOR team working great thanks to (guide 40), so I decided that I should do the same thing for my wow team. I followed the quick setup guide etc etc. When I was done I testing it out and all was well. I existed out of wow because I was ready to play SWTOR again. when I opened up my swtor the displays were all messed up. The 2 accounts were not loading where they were supposed to be. Neither of them was in the location they should have been in even though the software said nothing changed. I had to delete my SWTOR info and start over, still need to add the finishing touches to it and test it out when I get home from work. My question is, will my wow team be messed up now? Is there something I am doing wrong or is only one game profile allowed at a time?

Thanks!
<<

Bloodcloud

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:20 am

Re: Swtor setup was ruined by wow

define messed up
<<

Gylon

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 am

Bloodcloud wrote:define messed up

I did^^ the displays were all messed up as well as not being in the locations they were suppose to load in. I was able to use the single monitor with swamping avoiding task-bar. After I set up my wow accounts and was able to play it without issues, I went back to play SWTOR and it was unplayable. I checked out the display orientation and it was the same as before but would not load correctly. I had to delete it and redo it in order for them to load correctly. I wasnt able to do more because of time restraints ( plan on doing more after work ) but now that I have SWTOR back to where it should be, will my wow accounts be messed up? Just asking if this is something im going to have to redo every time I switch games.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am

For future reference, if you have a working setup and want to save it or back it up, use File, Save As... from the ISBoxer menu and give it a name. I keep different setups for different games. You can always reload using File, Open.
<<

Gylon

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 am

Alge wrote:For future reference, if you have a working setup and want to save it or back it up, use File, Save As... from the ISBoxer menu and give it a name. I keep different setups for different games. You can always reload using File, Open.

AH...ok will do- all I have been doing is just save, then export to innerspace. never saved as...hmmm
<<

Bloodcloud

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 am

you can also have more than one window layouts, and character sets ...

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic