FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Star wars a cessé de fonctionner

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ak47n3ss

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:50 am

Star wars a cessé de fonctionner

Bonjour,

Je viens d'acheter votre programme pour pouvoir lancer plusieurs fois SWTOR, mais ça ne marche pas, j'ai pourtant bien configurer il me semble.
je lance le premier jeux via inner space, puit le second, je peux log les 2 comptes, mais au moment d'afficher la 2eme fenetres du 2 eme jeux la tout se ferme et se message arrive : Star wars a cessé de fonctionner

Config

Sli 580 gtx (2 carte)
je joue sur 3 écran nvidia surround
proce I7 4300 mhz
8 go de ram

Merci de 'mindiquer une solution

Cordialement

Ak47n3ss
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 am

Re: Star wars a cessé de fonctionner

Bonjour. I know very little French (ou est la WC?) so I apologize that my response is in English and I have used http://translate.google.com to read your post. For for other English speakers: the question here is why the first instance of SWTOR closes when the second instance starts.

I have two possible answers to this question, and it sounds like you have ruled out the first one:
1. The game does require multiple accounts in order to play multiple characters at the same time, and will log the first one out in order to allow the second one online
2. If you launch the game through Inner Space, but NOT with ISBoxer, then the game will crash when opening multiple instances

So to me it sounds like you might be launching your SWTOR instances by selecting, say, "SWTOR Default Profile" (or another Game Profile) from the Inner Space menu. If you are, then this behavior is expected.

There are 3 ways you can launch your ISBoxer Character Set correctly (assuming you have configured ISBoxer, and Exported to Inner Space):
1. Right click Inner Space and, under the "ISBoxer Character Sets" submenu, select your Character Set
2. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Launch
3. In the same menu as #2, there is an option "Create desktop launch shortcut". This makes an icon on your desktop to launch this team.

Let me know if this helps or if you need something explained differently. :)
<<

ak47n3ss

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 am

Re: Star wars a cessé de fonctionner

no it's good, thank you for your help :)

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic