FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Error code 2005 and error code 9000 when second char log in

Moderator: MiRai

<<

modio

Post Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:50 am

Error code 2005 and error code 9000 when second char log in

Hello.. i'm trying to log into SWTOR with my 2 chars at the same time. I have configured Inner Space and ISBox... so i get the first launcher... i log in... second laucher... log in..

But when i connect the second account, i always getting an error code 2005 or error code 9000 when i try to connect with my chars :S

Anyone could help me please?

Thanks...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Error code 2005 and error code 9000 when second char log in

I'm not sure what these error codes mean, sounds like they are from SWTOR and can probably only be interpreted by SWTOR developers.

Can you screenshot the errors, perhaps? You can easily capture and share a screenshot: 1. Press "Print Screen" button to have Windows capture an image of your screen (it will "Copy" it so that you can Paste the image); 2. Open up MS Paint or your favorite image editor and Paste the image; 3. Save the image somewhere and as some name that you can find; 4. Go to imgur.com and click the button to upload a picture from your Computer. No sign up or anything required, it really is super easy. Just link the image back here
<<

Hakey

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 am

I have the same issue.

Error 9000 means lost connection with whatever reason.
2005 means kicked by customer service. But this is not like you did something wrong and a gm kicked you. It is like customer suppoprt closed the server and you log off.

So in short I can't login with the same account at the same time. One gets error 9000 other gets 2005, sometimes both gets 9000 or 2005. Even if I log in with one of my char when I try to login with the other the first one drops.

Everything is set up according to the quick setup wizard.

Thanks...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 am

Okay, in that case the answer is that the game is designed to only allow one character to be online per account. You do need multiple accounts to multibox SWTOR -- same with every other MMORPG that I'm aware of anyone using ISBoxer with.

FAQ: Do I need multiple game accounts?
<<

Hakey

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:21 am

That's bad. I just wanted to add my chars to each other as friends so I could make my crafted items to be send between. If only they could be online once at the same time.

Anyway, thanks for the good software and help.
<<

modio

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Hakey wrote:I have the same issue.

2005 means kicked by customer service. But this is not like you did something wrong and a gm kicked you. It is like customer suppoprt closed the server and you log off.

So in short I can't login with the same account at the same time. One gets error 9000 other gets 2005, sometimes both gets 9000 or 2005. Even if I log in with one of my char when I try to login with the other the first one drops.

Thanks...

That's it... exactly the same...

lax wrote:Okay, in that case the answer is that the game is designed to only allow one character to be online per account. You do need multiple accounts to multibox SWTOR -- same with every other MMORPG that I'm aware of anyone using ISBoxer with.

Ohh so i need to pay two times? 24€ / month? omg...
<<

modio

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 pm

modio wrote:
Hakey wrote:I have the same issue.

Thanks...

That's it... exactly the same...

lax wrote:Okay, in that case the answer is that the game is designed to only allow one character to be online per account. You do need multiple accounts to multibox SWTOR -- same with every other MMORPG that I'm aware of anyone using ISBoxer with.

Ohh so i need to pay two times? 24€ / month? omg...

Could someone answer me? Do i need to pay 2 times for multiple game accounts? Is there any other way to just pay once and have multiple game accounts?
<<

GeeDee

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 pm

nope you have to pay twice

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic