FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems Starting Second Account

Moderator: MiRai

<<

SablePhoenix

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Problems Starting Second Account

Hello,

I posted this on dual-boxing.com but it was suggested I post it here with more info.

I've been trying to set up ISBoxer and Innerspace to dual box over two separate accounts in game.

Here is a screenshot of how I'm launching the game-

And here is a screenshot of the output in game of the FPS and the memory readout. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+G does not work here. Also, ISBoxer Suite is still running in the background-

From here I also open the Innerspace Console/Uplink. I started doing this when it would not launch. I usually wait to see if it's going to launch the second launcher. I usually wait about five minutes, just in case. I figured the console would provide some information, and in a way it does. Here is what i see from it-

If I read this correctly, it shows ISBoxer is running and communicating with Innerspace.

I have tried this on one PC with one monitor and on a PC and a Laptop. In the two PC setup, the main computer connects with and fires the launcher on the slave PC without issue. There's still no in game bar or any access to any of the preset hotkeys like opening the ingame GUI with CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+G.

Here is the output from Hijack This!
http://privatepaste.com/3fdb0e1cef

And DLL Lists-
http://privatepaste.com/664f1b18cd

http://privatepaste.com/d3a04f30f1

Any further help would be greatly appreciated.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Re: Problems Starting Second Account

And here is a screenshot of the output in game of the FPS and the memory readout. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+G does not work here. Also, ISBoxer Suite is still running in the background-

This screenshot showed the main issue, which is that ISBoxer is not running in the game instance. The memory indicator will be gone if ISBoxer runs. It also appears that the "default startup" from Inner Space has not completed, since the title bar of the window doesn't say is1 (Ctrl+Alt+1), and ISBoxer would be waiting for that.

So, I need information from the in-game Inner Space console from a window that you have launched through ISBoxer. Since ISBoxer hasn't run in the game window you should be able to hit the ` key in the game to bring up the Inner Space console (if you dont have a ` key, try F12). I don't know what you'd be looking for exactly (nobody has had this issue), but presumably something in it will look like a problem. Alternatively, if you have customized your Inner Space installation (especially the startup sequences) or if this is an old Inner Space installation, maybe destroying it and reinstalling fresh from the ISBoxer Bundle (don't install Inner Space separately) will correct the behavior.
<<

SablePhoenix

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Here is the info from the ingame Innerspace console. The Character set name is a different name now since I've rebuilt it to try and get it to work. Also, I just downloaded the ISBoxer Suite as of the 13th of December when I got into Early Access as an all in one bundle. I've never had Innerspace or ISBoxer before then.

'Global\DAoCi2-1-1324059980-972'
File 'SwgClientInstanceRunning' redirected to
'SwgClientInstanceRunning-1-1324059980-73'
File 'DiskCacheArena' redirected to 'DiskCacheArena-1'
File 'DiskCacheStatic' redirected to 'DiskCacheStatic-1'
File 'DiskCacheStream' redirected to 'DiskCacheStream-1'
File 'Local/' redirected to 'Local/1::'
File 'ISBoxer_Character_Set.lua' redirected to
'ISBoxer_Character_Set-TeamKZOnePC.lua'
File 'ISBoxer_Character.lua' redirected to
'ISBoxer_Character-Xen'vek.lua'
File 'cache.wdb' redirected to 'cache-slot1.wdb'
| 12:26:20 ISBoxer: Virtualizing file 'client_settings.ini'
File 'client_settings.ini' redirected to
'client_settings-Xen'vek.ini'
| 12:26:20 ISBoxer: Pre-initializing Window Layout
'TeamKZOnePC'
| 12:26:20 ISBoxer: Instructions completed.
|
\====================================================
Inner Space Uplink connection established
Session name 'Star Wars: The Old Republic5116' accepted
[console] [`] Command (Release): console "toggle"
[memoryindicator] [Ctrl+Alt+M] Command (Release): hudgroup "-toggle" "memory indicator"
[fpsindicator] [Ctrl+Alt+F] Command (Release): hudgroup "-toggle" "fps indicator"
fullscreen=WindowCharacteristics -size fullscreen -pos -viewable ${Display.DesktopX},${Display.DesktopY};fullscreenmouse
normal=normalsize;normalposition;normalmouse
tiny=tinysize;tinyposition;tinymouse
pipforeground=pipforegroundsize;pipforegroundposition;pipforegroundmouse
normalsize=WindowSize -viewable 1024x768
tinysize=WindowSize -viewable 256x192
pipforegroundsize=WindowSize -rescale -viewable ${Display.Width}x${Display.Height}
normalposition=WindowPos -viewable ${Display.DesktopX},${Display.DesktopY}
tinyposition=WindowPos ${Math.Calc[${Display.DesktopX}+10].Int},${Math.Calc[${Display.DesktopY}+10].Int}
pipforegroundposition=WindowPos -viewable ${Display.DesktopX},${Display.DesktopY}
pipforegroundposition=WindowPos -viewable ${Display.DesktopX},${Display.DesktopY}
fullscreenmouse=
normalmouse=
pipforegroundmouse=
tinymouse=
[fullscreenkey] [Shift+Alt+f] Command (Release): fullscreen
[normalkey] [Shift+Alt+n] Command (Release): normal
[tinykey] [Shift+Alt+t] Command (Release): tiny
[next] [Ctrl+Alt+x] Command (Release): uplink focus -next
[previous] [Ctrl+Alt+z] Command (Release): uplink focus -previous
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the details. I think I have pieced together the problem from what you have provided, and I have a test fix for you in Inner Space build 5498.

Build 5498 is currently the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click IS in the notification area, and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. Once it's all done doing that, try launching your team again and hopefully you should see proper results :)
<<

SablePhoenix

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Thank you. Whatever you did makes it work now.

Just out of curiosity, was it something to do with Nvidia and OpenGL or GLIntercept?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 pm

No, it was actually a bug relating to the colon in the name of the Game as configured in Inner Space. :oops:

Glad it's working now! :)

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic