FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

swtor

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jolenelinhost

Post Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:34 pm

swtor

I cant launch another instance here is my digannostic scan https://www.zerobin.net/?1861625e9a4b3d ... 0ZGWjmmgRY
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:17 am

Re: swtor

jolenelinhost wrote:I cant launch another instance

Is there a message that comes along with this? What is happening when you try to launch a second game client, and how are you launching your Character Set?
<<

jolenelinhost

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:08 am

Well I get somthing that says disable but raider when I go in to the export thing but then after that it works fine and let’s me open up one instance then I can’t open anymore after that so I thought it was a problem with but raider in goes folder but it was not so Idk what it is
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Launching a Character Set through IS/ISBoxer disables Bit Raider, so I'll ask again...

How are you launching your Character Set?
<<

jolenelinhost

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Im opening Innerspace through the icon, I choose ISBoxer Character Set Slots option and launch each character individually
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Howdy,

So I've just downloaded and installed SWTOR fresh to test this out for you.
What I've learnt is.
  1. Make sure you have logged into the game at least once outside of InnerSpace/ISBoxer.
  2. Make sure you set your game to be in Windowed mode too. If you have already launched via ISBoxer before doing this, goto C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings and delete any client_settings-CHARNAME.ini files, then launch the game natively (outside of ISBoxer) and set the game to Windowed, Apply, close out, re-export from ISBoxer.
  3. Log in all your accounts at least once natively - you may get a weird popup about not being able to run more than once instance of the application. I think this is the preview intro movies. Regardless, the second and more games load up even displaying this popup.
  4. On the first export from ISBoxer, it will ask to disable BitRaider. Let it. On your first attempt at a team launch it will download some extra files (note: total install size after this is ~41GB). If you are unlucky, this might take a long time (12 hours for me @ 500KB/s, when I should have been getting 10MB/s - although I went to bed so didn't bother me too much). Apparently it is known to be slow sometimes. You can try pausing for a minute, and starting the download again, or you can also try this (note: I suggest doing this to your native launcher.settings file and just running the SWTOR launcher natively)

So, other than all the above, I've had successful launches of multiple games (by team and by slot), and loaded them up into the world, created a couple of characters, and even moved them around for 5 minutes, just to test it all works as expected. Which it does.

If you are still having problems, then you will probably need to provide a bit more detail about the error you are seeing.

/e Probably the only thing in your diagnostic that stands out currently, is the AMD Relive Desktop Overlay. Might be worth shutting that down.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic