FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant Export All to Remote Innerspace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mrpeakybicepsman

Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:04 pm

Cant Export All to Remote Innerspace

I'm currently trying to get set up to multibox on two PC's. I followed the steps detailed at http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Use_ISBox ... _Computers and I am able export to remote innerspace and get everything working with a small team on both pc's.

When I try to export to remote innerspace with a team of 24 on my main pc and a team of 8 I've created for my alt pc (that I've added to "also launch") I get the error "Character Set has duplicate FTL Modifiers in use in its linked Character Sets. Do you want ISBoxer to try to automatically fix this for you?" so I click yes, and I get another error that says "Character set has FTL Modifiers 'Ctrl' selected in its linked Character Sets.
Make sure the selected FTL Modifiers are not the same for any two Slots in your linked Character Sets (alternatively, uncheck FTL Modifiers if you are not using them). and the export cant be completed.

What I find particularly strange is that if I delete some of the characters from the team of 8 I get the same error with a different FTL modifier listed as the reason, and if I delete 6 of the characters from the team I'm able to export without any problems. I've looked everywhere and I cant seem to find anything regarding selecting FTL modifiers :cry:

Here is my ISBoxer Toolkit Profile: https://pastebin.com/KeyMkfBV

Am I missing something here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
<<

mrpeakybicepsman

Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:02 pm

Re: Cant Export All to Remote Innerspace

okay upon further research I've realized that 26 is the max number of FTL combinations there are, so I guess that means I will need to use in game macros to follow/assist then? Also I still cant for the life of me figure out how to disable FTL if thats what I have to do.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 pm

The FTL modifiers are located under each Slot of your Character Sets, and as ISBoxer says, each Slot will require their own unique key, or combination of. So, you will need to find eight unique combinations of the FTL modifiers to use on your second Character Set of eight characters that are not already in use by the first Character Set.

I believe there are, at least, 63 combinations, so there are more than enough, and an easy way to figure this out would be to just create a Character Set with all of your characters in it (using the Wizard), and then use the FTL modifier combinations from the last eight Slots.

/e [bob]: the 63 combos has been tested, and while factually correct, the configuration of such runs out of macro space at about toon 24, so ISBoxer does not attempt to use the necessary mod/nomods to make it work. If you are mass multiboxing, you will need to come up with a method that works for you.
Last edited by bob on Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified the 63 combos.
<<

mrpeakybicepsman

Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:12 pm

Oh thank goodness. Yeah I created new combinations for my second character set and was able to export successfully! My poor looking skills got the better of me.

Thanks for the help.

Return to Multiple Computers