FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Second computer's slaves don't follow my master on my m8n pc

Moderator: MiRai

<<

snoozemk

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:42 am

Second computer's slaves don't follow my master on my m8n pc

http://pastebin.com/BjR67qx3 heres my config for the character set on my second pc (the slaves that aren't following my master) I would also like to point that my slaves that aren't following my master only has the second pc slave names on the jamba, to make this clear , my main pc runs 11 accounts, and my second pc runs 2 druids, the 2 druids aren't following my master on my main pc, and those guys that aren't following the master only has each other on jamba.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: Second computer's slaves don't follow my master on my m8n pc

Unfortunately this configuration is stripped of anything we might have needed to help you with it, and what is there is emptied. You have the 3 standard Key Maps in it -- Always On, Combat, and Non-combat -- but they have no keys in them. There's nothing in the configuration sharing that would do that, so my assumption is that you must have gone in and manually deleted nearly everything.

Given that, the only thing I can possibly suggest with the information provided is to follow the multiple PC howto guide, which I assume you've already been through: http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Use_ISBoxer_With_Multiple_Computers

But this time when you go through it, start with a cleared configuration. Go to File, select Clear, let it delete everything.
<<

snoozemk

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Second computer's slaves don't follow my master on my m8n pc

I'm an idiot, I had ISBoxer in that computer "Out of dated" I checked load out of date addons and it's working perfectly. :D

Return to Multiple Computers