FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiple g13 gamepads on one system

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gwhitneyy2k

Post Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Multiple g13 gamepads on one system

Is it possible for the system to recognize logitech g13 gamepads on multiple pcs? Or multiple g13 gamepads on a single machine and allow them to be set up for different tasks. Maybe one dedicated to a particular role our character?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: Multiple g13 gamepads on one system

I'm going to say definitely not on a single system because I'll assume it's like plugging in two keyboards to one system... they both do the same thing. The OS doesn't normally read identical input devices as two separate input devices.

Are you somehow running out of keybinds? Would you have one hand on each G13? Perhaps you could elaborate on what you're attempting to do?
<<

Gwhitneyy2k

Post Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Multiple g13 gamepads on one system

One reason is simply I have two of them let's find a way to use them.;).

The other is for healing. I am playing EQ so a healing mood is unavailable and my system is definitely dated so the video fx solution would likely not work for me. Having a gamepad set up with dedicated heal buttons seems like a viable solution. Six keys for a quick heal (one for each slot) then six more for a HoT (either a dedicated key or using a modified) and six for a big direct heal. Think of it as a physical equivalent of a virtual healing grid you often see for WoW healing mods.

Return to Multiple Computers