FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

KeyMap issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lego101

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:35 pm

KeyMap issue

I have been using ISOboxer only for a short time. I have gotten it to work pretty well on one computer, key maps and all. I am trying to set it up now to play two accounts on a different computer. I have the game launching, but my keymaps are not working for some reason. Even when I try the invite team (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I). It works on the two accounts running on my main pc. On the second PC it does nothing. Then like the follow key (Ctrl+1) sends command to account on main, but on second pc it opens up my bags. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Re: KeyMap issue

Something is out of whack with the Also Launch settings of Multiple Computer Helper, the Character Sets, Key Map assignments or some combination thereof. Please share your profile so we can pinpoint the issue.
<<

lego101

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:59 pm

<<

firescue17

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:20 pm

lego101 wrote:Even when I try the invite team (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I).
The profile linked has the Invite Team Hotkey as Shift+ALT+I. I'm not sure if this is a typo or you're using the wrong Hotkey.

You didn't specify a Character Set. Based on the above description, I'm assuming it is Character Set "Pally" set to Also Launch "Druids."

Nothing strikes me as obvious - Character Sets, Also Launch and Key Map assignments appear correct. Are any commands at all getting through to the second computer? How are you launching the Character Set; are you launching all of them from System Tray icon on PAPAS-PC or are you launching separately on each computer? If you have to launch separately and no commands are going through, are you sure the Port is opened on the secondary PC.

I'm still looking at the profile ...
<<

lego101

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Sorry typo on the first, even though i think i do press that to invite.

Yes that is the set i am using. I am launching by right-clicking on Pally on papas-pc. The game comes up on both, but the only thing that did work was 1-0.
<<

firescue17

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Might need a WoW Pro. I'm not sure how those macros work.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 pm

If you bags are opening when you press your Follow Hotkey, then the ISBoxer add-on is not enabled. This would also explain why invite isn't working.
<<

lego101

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:16 pm

That does seem to be what the issue may be. The addon wasnt even installed for some reason. I added it, but still seem to be having the same issue. Maybe I should reinstall ISBoxer?
Last edited by lego101 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:23 pm

lego101 wrote:That does seem to be what the issue may be. The addon wasnt even installed for some reason. I added it, but still seem to be having the same issue. Maybe I should reinstall ISOBoxer?

I am completely unfamiliar with how ISBoxer deals with the add-on when using multiple computers, but assuming your Characters on that other computer are directed at a Game Profile that leads to wow.exe or wow-64.exe, the add-on should be created as normal. If that's the case, then Lax will likely have to answer this question.
<<

lego101

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Ok thanks. Reading back over the wow quick start, it said that when you export to inner space it creates the addon. Seems that it didnt send it to the second PC. And I guess copying from the main pc wasnt the right thing either.
Next

Return to Multiple Computers