FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiple PC's not syncing up

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mercbeast

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Multiple PC's not syncing up

I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this.

Basically I have two computers running Rift, both run at 1920x1080 as their native resolution. My primary computer is dual monitor and the layout I use is full screen on the primary display and a quartered tile layout on the second display. The second computer is a single display and I would prefer to use the display option of one larger area for the primary character and then the tile bar along the bottom.

The issue I am having is that the displays are not syncing up. The problem in simple terms is that my second computer is running the game clients at 1920x864 in their configuration. Is it possible to resolve this issue? Do I need to pick a different display arrangement for the second computer, and if so (I've tried) I run into the same problem, how do I fix it? If I manually set the resolution to x1080 in game things just become distorted or if I do it through editing the regions, they just occupy the entire screen.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Re: Multiple PC's not syncing up

You can make ISBoxer display the games on the single monitor at 1920x1080 by including a Reset Region of that size in your Window Layout on that computer. However, it its still going to be distorted when you place it in a smaller region with a different aspect ratio -you can't avoid that.

Is the issue here mouse broadcasting? If so, out may improve with the Reset Region. If not, you will need to change the cursor positioning mode under your Repeater Profile to one of the scaled options. This may not give pixel perfect broadcasting but it should be hours enough for most situations.

Return to Multiple Computers