Two PCs no mouse movement on slave PC

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Galactus55

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Two PCs no mouse movement on slave PC

http://www.privatepaste.com/0af6f7810b

Please Take a look at the config file.
ISboxer is setup with 2 other games that work fine. SWTOR and Champions Online. I added Marvel Heroes.
All games launch keys are broad casted and mouse clicks ok as well. Just the mouse movement not working on slaved PC.

Thank You in advance
Gus
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Re: Two PCs no mouse movement on slave PC

In the top left pane under Character Sets, select your Marvel Heroes sets (both of them one at a time) and enable "Make game believe it is foreground window" in the bottom right pane, then Export. After exporting, switch between each of the game windows if they are all open still

This option should be enabled for Marvel Heroes for proper broadcasting; the Quick Setup Wizard will be updated with this fix later today
<<

Galactus55

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:16 pm

lax wrote:In the top left pane under Character Sets, select your Marvel Heroes sets (both of them one at a time) and enable "Make game believe it is foreground window" in the bottom right pane, then Export. After exporting, switch between each of the game windows if they are all open still

This option should be enabled for Marvel Heroes for proper broadcasting; the Quick Setup Wizard will be updated with this fix later today

Hello Lax
Thanks for the fast reply.
How ever I did as you suggested but it made no difference. Anything else I can try?
Looking again this maybe a game specific there are parameters added to the exe ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe ID=marvelheroes -brnolaunch -bralldbg -nosteam. Think I need to change anything there?
Gus
<<

razorknight1

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 pm

MarvelHeroes:
Same issue, that option is checked in both character sets.... no mouse movement secondary PC: mouse clicks work, keyboard works, just no mouse movement.

I see the mouse moving on secondary box... just no movement while inside the MarvelHeroes window.... although clicks do work.

http://www.privatepaste.com/a406e8161d

Return to Multiple Computers