FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with isboxer addon

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dougie700

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 am

Problem with isboxer addon

Hey guys

Got a new lappy so i thought i would take the strain of my old pc buy setting up multiple comps

I have 2 desktop computers and a laptop

I followed the multiple computer guide and seemed to go fine, however wen i have launched the team (1 on each comp), loads wow fine, but when i go into the addons button the laptop does not have the isboxer addon

I tried restarting saving and exporting to ISboxer again (window comes up on all 3 comps saying exported sucsefully) but again on the laptop no addon, any idea's or anyone else had this issue?

Cheers in advance

Dougie
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Problem with isboxer addon

Make sure the game executable being pointed to is wow.exe and not the launcher, or ISBoxer won't generate the addon. You should also have WoW macros assigned to your Character Set(s), usually through the WoW Macro Library
<<

dougie700

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 am

Re: Problem with isboxer addon

Some of the keymaps seem to be working on the laptop, it wont follow but when i hit the dps key it will assist the main and attack his first target. but i supose that does that under jamba.

How do i tell that its pointing to the game executable?

Like i said it launches the wow window fine, but there is no isboxer addon in the addon list

Return to Multiple Computers