FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[RESOLVED] Multiple keymaps getting sent at the same time

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ughmahedhurtz

Post Mon May 30, 2011 9:44 pm

[RESOLVED] Multiple keymaps getting sent at the same time

So it would appear that either I've found a bug or I'm not using keymaps correctly.

What I see is that if I change roles on my bards from Bard-spec to Ranger spec primary (both roles have the same three souls, just different points in each), ISBoxer sends the keys from my Rift Mages keymap AND my Rift Bards keymap at the same time. I'm trying to confirm if it's the role switch that causes this or what, as it's been doing it to me enough to be frustrating the last two days since I tried my mage group again (it had been working prior to this just fine). Sometimes exporting again fixes it, but this time it isn't.

As a test, I have these two keymaps set up with multi-step keys for "V" (my attack spam key). On my mages keymap, it presses 5, 6, 7, 8 and stays on 8 for several seconds, then repeats. On my bards, it presses ALT+V, then V for 8 seconds. What I see if I open the chatbox (guild in this case) and spam the key is: 55v5v5v7v7v8v8v88v8v8v5v5v6v6v77v8v. Then if I press "G" which is just a normal single-keystroke mapped key in both mage and bard sets, it presses "G" twice.

[edit] Yep, I missed that option when searching for info on this. :P That indeed fixed the key-doubling. Thanks.
Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz on Tue May 31, 2011 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Re: [BUG] Multiple keymaps getting sent at the same time

See if this helps http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_added_a_new_Key_Map_but_the_Key_Maps_toggle_does_not_disable_it.3F -- the "If you have new Key Maps for different teams" part in particular

Return to Multiple Computers