FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EQ2 sorta working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bignerdnine

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:33 pm

EQ2 sorta working

After a bit of work I have been able to get isboxer to launch 1 toon on my main pc and another toon (on another account) on my laptop.

Both computers are on the same lan, plugged into the same switch. Broadcast keys works if I turn it on. I can see myself typing in the password field of eq2 on both pc's simultaneously.

The issue I'm having is with the window layout on the main pc. It never shows the laptop window. A stupid question but, should I have a window on my main pc that shows my remote laptop? Remote meaning it's about 4 feet away.

I like being able to switch when I 2box on my main pc and was wondering i you can switch when boxing multi-pc's? If so then I need some help to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Again, launching and sending keys / mouse works fine but switching from main to laptop doesnt seem to be working. Both computers launch as IS1 but when I 2box on my main alone I get IS1 and IS2. Should the laptop be launching as IS2 even though it's launhing as IS1?

Thanks. Sorry but I'm a noob.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: EQ2 sorta working

Unfortunately there is not currently a feature to view the remote PC's window from the main PC. Sorry!
<<

bignerdnine

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Re: EQ2 sorta working

Cool thanks. Knowing makes me feel better :)

Return to Multiple Computers