FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Switching problems..

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Niller

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 am

Switching problems..

I just startet this weekend using isboxer with Wow, and startet with 1 computer/2 monitors - 3 accounts.
No problem with switching here, they follow the new leader.

Then for, better performance, I decided to use my second computer/1 monitor with 1 account and my main with 2 accounts.
I use Input Director as software kvm switch, but when I switch to my second computer, I "loose" follow/assist funktion and need to retype Alt+F.
The weird part is, when switching back to my main computer, I don't "loose" the others.

Im not at home atm, so I can't upload my settings

Any ideas :?:
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Switching problems..

Both PCs have a foreground window. The "Follow when I switch windows" function can only tell on each PC. When you switch windows between the two on the main PC, it knows this. But on the second PC there is only one window, and no "switch" because it's always the active window on that PC.

Change the FTL Follow Me hotkey from Alt+F to something more convenient for you? :)
<<

Mcwrathy

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Switching problems..

I have a similar problem, but when I switch to my alt computer, nothing goes wrong, until I hit my follow hot key, and then it seems to wreck everything on all 10 of my toons. They all start following the wrong target, and start acting as if follow strobing is on (which I changed the hotkey for in ISboxer to nothing) but I dont use strobing at all. The characters all start following someone.. sometimes random, and then when i try and move a main, they all revert and follow the old targte, EVEN the main character I am using.. it makes playing impossible.

Return to Multiple Computers