FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

cursur issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Evolve

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:06 pm

cursur issue

Hopefully Im in the right section to ask this question. My issue is with world of warcraft.
I watched a video about setting up these little boxes where you can click and interact with stuff from your main playing window.
I managed to get that all going, but I'm having an issue with the cursor. When I run my mouse over one of the windows I created the cursors arent in sync. This is making it so I have to make the windows much larger than I would like so I can move the cursors around to where I need so I can click. First time ever trying to do something like this so its a bit of advance multiboxing for me.

Any ideas on how i can make it so when I run my mouse over one of the windows the cursor in the fx window will be where I ran my mouse over from the main game window?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Re: cursur issue

When putting a mouse over an interactable videofx viewer (i.e. one with passthrough enabled), then the cursor should be in the exact position as per the source videofx window cutout. It doesn't necessarily match your active window view, especially if the active window toon and the videofx source toon are not standing in the exact same place, facing the exact same direction, with the exact same yaw to their view (and this is all pretty much normal for a 3d camera look world). The best you get in that circumstance, is if you have something snap your cameras to all be facing the same way with the same angle (in WoW, this would be a /SetView macro), then the only thing you deal with is that the slave toons might be a step or two behind the active toon.
<<

Evolve

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Re: cursur issue

I think I got it going pretty good now. Not even quite sure if I could explain it clearly, but I just kept messing with the windows I set up on the slaves. Seems pretty good for what Im doing right now

Return to Video FX