FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

VFX on Cursor?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

CrYpTeXx

Post Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:16 pm

VFX on Cursor?

Hey fellow ISBoxers,

First of all, sorry if i wrote something wrong or not understandable, English is not my Native Language :)
i am currently tripple box a group of warlocks, and i was wondering, if it is possible to make an VFX that is toggled with a keystroke,
which shows the area around the cursor of 1. Toon and with another keystroke the area of my 2. Toon.

I am playing with an stack layout, in wich i can scroll through the characters.
The Reason why i would like to have such an VFX, is because i can precisely cast AoE's and also gather more Efficiency,
since the Interact with Mouseover almost everytime sucks und i must spend more time to spam on the button and loot with luck ^^

I hope i wrote it understandable :)

Greetings, CrYpTeXx
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Re: VFX on Cursor?

Yes

Here's an example

So what I did for this example was..
1. Select ISB42 - Custom Hotkeys in the top left pane under Key Maps
2. Right click "Mapped Keys" in the bottom left under ISB42 - Custom Hotkeys, and select "Mapped Key Wizard"
3. Select "Straight Key Broadcast Plus Click" when it asks the type of key to set up
4. On the final page of the wizard, press a button to set up this behavior for. In my example I pressed "7", but this may double up existing Hotkeys. You could press a different Hotkey than it needs to send, just for this.
5. After clicking Finish, expand the new Mapped Key that it automatically named, and select Step 1.
6. Adjust the Actions in Step 1 to round-robin to the desired Targets. The first Action is a Keystroke Action, followed by a Send Next Click Action, which is shown in my screenshot.

It should work this way. If not, then you may need to create one Step, for each separate Target. In either case you will need to press the Hotkey each time to activate for the next window (as I think you expect)
<<

CrYpTeXx

Post Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Jax, i'm gonna try it out tomorrow :)
<<

CrYpTeXx

Post Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:02 pm

I just couldn't wait for tomorrow :D
I try to make it work and it works awesome :D

first i had some struggle, because the VFX doesn't want to show, but when i added a dxnothing character with a frame that doesn't stay in on top,
everything begins to work :) i just hit the keybind an i can loot from all 3 at the same time, and the AoE works too ^^

Thank you Jax for this awesome tool, every euro worth :)
and thanks for the help :)

Return to Video FX