FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

VFX Layout: Swapping mainwindow by clicking viewer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

berrylolz

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:22 am

VFX Layout: Swapping mainwindow by clicking viewer

Hi everyone,

so I've managed to get my 1-5 region stacked layout to properly show me all 5 clients in my slot6 bar like MiRai showed in his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hntr1IE1Xgc&t=28s (Thanks for all those good videos, Mirai!)

But i just don't get those 5 VFX-viewers to be "clickable" so i swap to the certain client as main window.
I set a hotkey to "Video FX Focus Hotkey" because it's the only thing i find that is possible related to said function - since this seems to not work i am really out of ideas how to get it done.

I appreciate any help! Thanks in advance

berrylolz/multivitamin
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:27 am

Re: VFX Layout: Swapping mainwindow by clicking viewer

berrylolz wrote:I set a hotkey to "Video FX Focus Hotkey" because it's the only thing i find that is possible related to said function - since this seems to not work i am really out of ideas how to get it done.

It's set to Alt+Mouse1 by default—did you change it to something else? Is holding Alt and clicking the left mouse button not working? You may have to click twice (assuming your Hotkey has Mouse1 in it) because the first click brings the dxNothing window in focus. You can avoid that by setting "Focus Follows Mouse" in your Window Layout.
<<

berrylolz

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 am

MiRai wrote:It's set to Alt+Mouse1 by default—did you change it to something else? Is holding Alt and clicking the left mouse button not working? You may have to click twice (assuming your
Hotkey has Mouse1 in it) because the first click brings the dxNothing window in focus. You can avoid that by setting "Focus Follows Mouse" in your Window Layout.

Hi Mirai, thanks for the fast reply!

Neither the default hotkey nor any i set is working when i assign them to Video FX Focus Hotkey, but hotkeys like Alt+Mouse4 for Broadcast On/Off works fine, so i assume it's not an issue with the hotkey in particular.
Are there any other option in IsBoxer which could interact with the VFX Focus Hotkey?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:52 pm

berrylolz wrote:Neither the default hotkey nor any i set is working when i assign them to Video FX Focus Hotkey, but hotkeys like Alt+Mouse4 for Broadcast On/Off works fine, so i assume it's not an issue with the hotkey in particular.
Are there any other option in IsBoxer which could interact with the VFX Focus Hotkey?

Then it sounds like you've forgotten to enable the "Use Video FX Focus Hotkey" setting on the VFX Viewers.
<<

berrylolz

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:05 pm

MiRai wrote:Then it sounds like you've forgotten to enable the "Use Video FX Focus Hotkey" setting on the VFX Viewers.

You, sir, are a genius! I forgot it at the is2-5 actions - it's working properly now.
Thank you so much...i searched literally everywhere, but at those actions :roll:

Return to Video FX