FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Modify existing VideoFX setup - replace client "behind"

Moderator: MiRai

<<

eagle275

Post Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:25 am

Modify existing VideoFX setup - replace client "behind"

Hello

like the subject says, I have an existing IsBoxer setup using VideoFX to play 2 accounts on one screen. Now I want to exchange one of the 2 accounts .

I added the new account to IsBoxer, set the profile and game profile , then just dragged the new character over the slot in the character-set .. which replaces char 1 with the new one ... then after a quick check, I export everything to innerspace ... start the profile .. and he starts with the new character .. but all the videofx stuff from char 1 is empty on the dxnothing screen ...

Do I really need to draw and assign new videofx sources and do everything AGAIN ? thats like 10 videofx sources .. a lot of work I feel unnecessary

Any help appreciated
<<

eagle275

Post Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 am

Re: Modify existing VideoFX setup - replace client "behind"

can be closed ... found help in an older post .. using the Import setting feature got it working
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Modify existing VideoFX setup - replace client "behind"

VideoFX are stored on a per-character basis in the InnerSpace/Scripts directory, as ISBoxer.VideoFeeds.(CharacterSet).(Character).XML. Copying the file from your old character and renaming to the new character should work. As always, back stuff up first.

To avoid having to do similar copy/paste shenangians in the future, I'd suggest managing your VideoFX within your ISBoxer profile. MiRai recently release a video showing how to do this.

Importing instructions linked here, possibly among other locations.

Return to Video FX