FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

video fx source/viewer not showing?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cybergod

Post Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:44 am

video fx source/viewer not showing?

I have to reset up video fx... and sometimes it doesn't even work when i do manual redo them... I have it on save auto so it should auto reload but its not

EDIT: yes the names match...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

Re: video fx source/viewer not showing?

Why do you have Sources the size of the whole screen? There is already automatically a full screen source. Use "is1" for a viewer to view all of window 1, and "is2" for a viewer to view all of window 2. I would start with this -- don't manually add full screen sources, they already exist. Twice actually, once by "is1" "is2" etc and once by the character names. You can select a source from the drop-down box when creating a Viewer, and these should be listed already!
<<

cybergod

Post Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am

Re: video fx source/viewer not showing?

lax wrote:Why do you have Sources the size of the whole screen? There is already automatically a full screen source. Use "is1" for a viewer to view all of window 1, and "is2" for a viewer to view all of window 2. I would start with this -- don't manually add full screen sources, they already exist. Twice actually, once by "is1" "is2" etc and once by the character names. You can select a source from the drop-down box when creating a Viewer, and these should be listed already!

I didn't learn about that part till today :P

i have tried that still same problem

Return to Video FX