FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How do I stop dxNothing from broadcasting?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: How do I stop dxNothing from broadcasting?

Aradar wrote:Thanks. Does the use of capital letters affect it? For example, if my ATG is "dxNothing" but the target uses "dxnothing"?
No. It's not case sensitive.

I think the issue is, when the default broadcasting profile loads. It turns on broadcasting for all windows as the source windows. The default mapped key for the Activate Repeat, limits which windows get the instruction to turn broadcasting off. The [last] change I had you make removes that limit, so all windows turn off broadcasting. The step to turn it back on again, will only turn it on in the windows specified which are "all windows in the isboxer ATG except the ones in dxnothing" (the isboxer atg is a system created one).

Lets call it a little bug, because you can't set a default broadcasting Source set of windows, only the Target of the broadcasting can be set.

Sorry it took so long to get there. I just didn't think of why it might be enabled in the first place.
<<

Aradar

Post Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:46 am

Re: How do I stop dxNothing from broadcasting?

No worries. Thank you for taking the time to figure it out.

Strangely, every now and then it will still do it during both on and off broadcasting but I can click in the game client and click back over in dxnothing and it wont repeat.
Previous

Return to Video FX