FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

VideoFX that mimic a windowlayout

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Biggcarl

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:06 am

VideoFX that mimic a windowlayout

I followed Mirai's video on this and for some reason my dxnothing window is not rendering at 3840 , 360 its much much lower resolution.

Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:47 am

Re: VideoFX that mimic a windowlayout

You're either using a Window Layout that has a Reset Region assigned to the Swap Group which the dxNothing window resides in (I've already mentioned this to you in IRC, but never heard anything back), or a percentage of display scaling in Windows other than 100%.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:50 am

MiRai wrote:You're either using a Window Layout that has a Reset Region assigned to the Swap Group which the dxNothing window resides in (I've already mentioned this to you in IRC, but never heard anything back), or a percentage of display scaling in Windows other than 100%.

i missed your comment on IRC sorry, i think its the DPI scaling about to try it now!
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:56 am

you sir are the man it was the DPI thank you!

Return to Video FX