FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video FX issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kg2119

Post Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Video FX issues

I am having trouble getting the dxNothing window to setup correctly. I have followed the multiple guides step by step and all I get in my dxNothing window is either a black layout or a very small thumbnail of one of my accounts.
ISBoxer.xml
(173.5 KiB) Downloaded 551 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:02 am

Re: Video FX issues

A few things...

1) While you certainly can use your characters' names as they are shown exactly in ISBoxer for the "FX Name," if you ever want to expand your characters beyond just those two, you should be using "is1" and "is2" instead. I'm curious which tutorial showed that you should be using character names as opposed to the internal Inner Space window ID?

2) The starting position for the first viewer should be 0,0, and the second viewer should be placed at 560,0. Currently your first Viewer starts at 560, and your second starts at 1120, which is off to the right of the dxNothing window and cannot be seen.

3) Did you mean to enable mouse repeater as soon as you start your Character Set? If so, it may be initially convenient when logging into the game client(s), but you should know that mouse repeater will always re-enable itself after every export from ISBoxer and every re-launch of your Character Set, regardless of where you are or what you're doing in the game. I would imagine you're going to, at times, find yourself disabling it more often because of this.

4) If you're still experiencing small Viewers, I, unfortunately, cannot replicate that problem with the profile you provided. The layout in the profile worked just fine after I made the few adjustments I mentioned above.

Return to Video FX