FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[EVE] dxnothing - Green Boxes not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Burgo6387

Post Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 am

[EVE] dxnothing - Green Boxes not working

I am running 6 accounts for EVE Online and I normally have been running isBoxer no problems.

I have been away from the game for 1-2 Months have just returned. So I decided for a fresh start and new layout for my dxnothing window.

I create the VideoFX source http://puu.sh/hxqNI/4dcc4f6224.jpg however there are no green source boxes coming up like they normally used to!

Also when I go to the dxnothing page and go to Videfx and look at my options the source is not comming up http://puu.sh/hxqOI/059d664b6e.png Yes I have scrolled up and down the list.

I have been able to add viewers in the dxnothing of the normal windows that are allready avaliable for you http://puu.sh/hxr34/b4a87f1d6a.jpg

any1 have this problem?

I have tried a fresh install of ISboxer and all that but still no luck.

I'm sure I have just missed a simple box click or something.
<<

Burgo6387

Post Fri May 01, 2015 7:55 am

Re: [EVE] dxnothing - Green Boxes not working

So I have played around some more and I can't even make source boxes on the dxnothing window.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri May 01, 2015 9:09 am

There's a per-character setting in ISBoxer which, when enabled, allows for VFX Viewers to always be visible, even when the window is not in focus. This setting (as it states) blocks the ability to create a VFX Source on that window, and should only be enabled on dxNothing (which I'm guessing is why you can't create any sources on your dxNothing window -- Not that you would ever create a source on a black window to begin with).

So, is this setting enabled on any of your actual non-dxNothing Characters in ISBoxer?
<<

Burgo6387

Post Fri May 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanks for the reply, I was trying to create the source in dxnothing purely for testing purposes.

I am having some issue's trying to find the check box your talking about could you please give me a little more guidance on where it is located please?

Cheers
<<

Burgo6387

Post Fri May 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Fixxed it thanks so much, whast your eve character I will send you a thanks :)
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri May 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Burgo6387 wrote:Fixxed it thanks so much, whast your eve character I will send you a thanks :)

There is no need. This is (mainly) a support forum where you asked for support, support was given, and all is well. :)

Return to Video FX