FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Two VideoFX issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kamikaze

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Two VideoFX issues

Hopefully these are both simple fixes.

1. I put viewers over my main game instance and when i mouse off to the monitor with the dxnothing window the viewers disappear. When I bring the mouse back to my main screen they reappear. I would like them to be persistent and on my old pc they were but it was an older version of ISBoxer and I can't find the a reason for the different behavior.

2. My main game screen that has the viewers on it has bad performance when in the ctrl-shift-alt-g settings window. If i remove the viewers everything is fine but as soon as I add one it gets very laggy. This is only during configuration when I go back to the game performance is as expected. The problem is it takes me forever to try and configure/reconfigure viewers on this screen because of the lag.

Any help would be great! :mrgreen:
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Re: Two VideoFX issues

Kamikaze wrote:1. I put viewers over my main game instance and when i mouse off to the monitor with the dxnothing window the viewers disappear. When I bring the mouse back to my main screen they reappear. I would like them to be persistent and on my old pc they were but it was an older version of ISBoxer and I can't find the a reason for the different behavior.

Check the box "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!) on the General tab of the Character.
<<

Kamikaze

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:29 pm

firescue17 wrote:Check the box "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!) on the General tab of the Character.

When I do this I lose the two videofx sources that are on that character. I guess I could remove those and rework my dxnothing window but i have them there so my dashboard has the same info on all characters.

Is there any other way to get the viewer windows to stay?
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Kamikaze wrote:Is there any other way to get the viewer windows to stay?
Nope. You can put your VideoFX in a dxNothing and preserve the ability to have viewers all the time, or put them in your main windows and preserve the ability to have sources all the time. One or the other.
<<

Kamikaze

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:54 am

Ok I'll rework my dashboards and give it a try with my main screen having no sources.

Thanks!

Return to Video FX