FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video FX Editor outside of the dxnothing window

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mike Lonestarr

Post Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Video FX Editor outside of the dxnothing window

Hey guys

After several hours of searching, googling and endless reading the forums for an answer to my problem, I just cant find a solution. So last resort sadly, a new "please help me befor I smash my head in" thread ;)

For this particular setup, I ran 5 chars + 1 dxnothing on one screen for eve online. The 5 chars are stacked, no swapping on the left side (1536x1040 of the screen (screen res 1920x1040), and the dxnothing is on the right (384x1040). The problem is, that when I want to edit my viewers on the dxnothing window, I cant access the Video FX Editor because he is outside on the right side. So I ve been looking for a way to move the editor back in, or save the position (could work with a workaround by making the width of the dxnothing window slightly bigger. so I can drag the editor more to the left, save it, exit, resize the dxnothing window in ISBoxer and reopen it).

Link to the ISBoxer config pastebin: http://www.privatepaste.com/3fb7863bc7 - I ve been messing around with a lot of features, testing out stuff and so on to learn ISBoxer, so not sure if thats visible, just a little warning.

I m not even sure if its possible to assign certain positions for the GUI and Video FX Editor. If not, I just make the dxnothing screen bigger. But its hard to imagen, that there isnt another ISBoxer guy who wanted also a small dxnothing screen and had trouble to access the GUI and the Editor.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:05 am

Re: Video FX Editor outside of the dxnothing window

If you can't use the GUI on the dxNothing window you can always use Video FX Actions which are more flexible anyway (at least in my opinion) -- Video Link (although it might not fully make sense unless you watch the prior videos in the playlist).
<<

Mike Lonestarr

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:24 am

Re: Video FX Editor outside of the dxnothing window

thanks alot, I actually did read about this feature, but I kinda assumed it was the old version to create FX stuff. Well this solve my problem pretty nicely, in fact, I probably gona go and create the FX from ISBoxer from now on. It just kinda feels more solid to me.

And thanks for the video links, there awesome!

Return to Video FX