FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I need help fixing a sizing problem with my Video feeds

Moderator: MiRai

<<

magz

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 pm

I need help fixing a sizing problem with my Video feeds

Ok...... For some reason I just can't seem to figure out how to make the video feeds fit right. There is space between the uupper Video feed's and my main character's ui. The window layout is as followed 1920x865 for main and at the top for each video feed @ 384x173 each. In the layout they fix perfectly just not once I fire up the accounts. here is a Screenshot

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: I need help fixing a sizing problem with my Video feeds

The image you uploaded is the size of a thumbnail -- Please use another hosting site like Imgur.

Other than that... How are you creating the VFX? Through the in-game GUI or VFX Actions? You'll likely need to share your profile via PrivatePaste.
<<

magz

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:09 pm

VFX Actions.
Never used private paste hope this is right.
https://www.privatepaste.com/a807fcfb32/Info

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Okay, I don't know if this is the issue, but if you're going to be using VFX for viewing your entire set of game clients then you don't need to make custom sources. Inner Space already creates VFX Sources for each of your game clients with the label is# (where # is the Slot number). So, for a five man Character Set you already have full-client sources available to you: is1, is2, is3, is4, and is5.

So, delete Step 1 of your Mapped Key (or just make a copy of it and change the Hotkey to test this out) and change the "FX Name" in each Action of the second Step (will actually be the first and only Step after you delete the first one) to be the correct is# -- You can literally just replace "Vfeed" with "is" on each Action and keep the number there.
<<

magz

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Lol that fixed it thanks a bunch!

Return to Video FX