FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

viewer not showing sources

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thulgar

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:40 pm

viewer not showing sources

Greetings all. fast question.

I have 3 accounts in wow, 2 are shm healers an 1 is paladin / healer.

I created two sources with my 2 shm accounts, and I went to paladin *main* to add two viewers for the sources.. I add them , straighten them out, make them even with my paladins group setup, but when I press CTRL or I press SHIFT + CTRL + ALT + G to disable isboxer GUI, my 2 viewers from my healer sources do not show up,,,, BUT if i hover my mouse over where they are suppose to be, and click my mouse with the setup of healing they are suppose to be, it works, but nothing shows, no box, no border, no names, no pictures nothing lol. its there, but its invisible. I have aero installed and setup an activated on my computer, so I am confused whats going on. I can still heal myself with the other chars just no information is displayed in my viewers.

Any ideas ?

Thulgar

EDIT: I found out how to get them to show, by reading this post.. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5817 after i read it and ran this, it instantly fixed itself ingame while i was playing LOL . ty to the poster of this.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Re: viewer not showing sources

I can't say I've ever heard of such a thing, but it almost sounds like you're setting up Repeater Regions and not Video FX?
<<

thulgar

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Re: viewer not showing sources

MiRai wrote:I can't say I've ever heard of such a thing, but it almost sounds like you're setting up Repeater Regions and not Video FX?

Dunno what it was, but, the post i put above worked.

I think, I didn't have Aero installed as i thought I did, so it wasn't working with ISBoxer's GUI setup ingame. was wierd, but its good now an this fixed it, so im playing again and staying alive now lol.

Thulgar

Return to Video FX