FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bug with mouse entering Video FX box

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Esko124

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:40 am

Bug with mouse entering Video FX box

I 3 box Diablo 3 and I use video fx to show the mini maps of the other clients on the main client in order to show a STAR for a legendary drop. The problem is when I move the mouse into that box while playing the other character associated with that box will run off in a different direction. Very annoying and makes it very difficult to play. Especially when both other characters end up doing it at almost the same time because the boxes are near each other and usually the mouse goes into both one right after the other while running around. If I remember correctly, they run up which is not where the mouse is pointing to. I did a small amount of searching and didn't see any topics related to this issue.

Any suggestions or is this just broken for now? This isn't a problem with just me. Everyone I have had test this has the same issue. And a few streamers have talked about it and don't use this feature because of it. :(
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am

Re: Bug with mouse entering Video FX box

Well, thanks for deciding to post about it!

Here's a fix for you

Code:
ISBoxer 41.8.0609.1
    * Mousing over a Video FX Viewer that does not have Repeater enabled on it will no longer affect the broadcasted mouse cursor position

Update via Help->About ISBoxer
<<

Esko124

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Thanks for the update. That wasn't expected. But then again I guess thats what makes this the best boxing software out there. I'll be sure to try and pass this info along to the streamers and everyone else I know.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 pm

The support level for IS Boxer is phenomenal!
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to Video FX