FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcasting in VideoFX

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Robertw445

Post Sat May 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Broadcasting in VideoFX

I have setup my video FX for my unit frames to heal from my second account.
Is there a way to block all keys from repeating in the Video FX except for 1-=? If I am moving on main and got into the VFX, it causes my other toon to start moving around and doing wierd stuff.

I have a Whitelist with only the keys I want broadcasted.
I am sure I have something wrong. I just had a brain melt and cant figure out what I am doing wrong. I was up til 5 in the morning trying to figure out what I am doing wrong, so I am currently unavailable in the brain department

Here is my paste http://www.privatepaste.com/79af37c835
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Re: Broadcasting in VideoFX

Presumably you should just open up the video fx editor and disable the keyboard broadcasting option for the viewer. 1 through = are handled by a Key Map or Menu anyway, so they will be unaffected. Modifiers (shift/alt/ctrl) are passed by mouse broadcasting, so using those will also still work fine.
<<

Robertw445

Post Sat May 31, 2014 2:42 pm

So if I use mouseover macros for my heals, I could just hover over the VideoFX with a modifier and it would heal whats moused over on the unit frame? That's what I am trying to do
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Mouse into the Video FX as if it were the unit frames (because it is), click in the Video FX view to activate spells (not a keyboard hotkey). Modifiers work. That's kind of all there is to it.

hover over the VideoFX with a modifier

If by "hover" you mean "mouse over but NOT CLICK" then no...

Return to Video FX