FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Confused about viewers showing up in all windows

Moderator: MiRai

<<

eagle275

Post Tue May 06, 2014 3:41 am

Confused about viewers showing up in all windows

I'll butt in here and try to recycle this post a bit as I'm having problems of the same kind

I wanted to build a dashboard on the dxnothing screen - so I set up the videoFX sources on the different screenparts on my 3 clientwindows, then added the viewers on the dxnothing blackscreen - but to my dismay they get also added to the other client windows. Any ideas how I get them to work as I see on various tutorial videos on youtube ?
Most annoying part is of course that once I remove the UI only the videofx from my first character's window work - the others remain green, although I have a guess that both are kind of related. I set up the client window for each character to be a copy of a single setup, so of course the videofx sources for every character's window sit at the exact same coordinates on screen. As I said the videofx also get displayed on all character's windows, so basically the viewer overlap the source ....
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue May 06, 2014 6:22 am

Re: Confused about viewers showing up in all windows

added the viewers on the dxnothing blackscreen - but to my dismay they get also added to the other client windows. Any ideas how I get them to work as I see on various tutorial videos on youtube ?

Sounds like you're pressing the Sync button. The Sync button copies the Viewer(s) to all the other windows. To not add to the other windows, don't click Sync!

Return to Video FX