FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help needed fx Source

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tinker104

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Help needed fx Source

Hi all need some help with fx source :)

Well I open the isboxer control panel on my main screen select video fx source put name in click add a flash of info comes on to my screen to say the name I gave has been added then nothing no green box or fx editor :(

on my dxnothing screen no info on my named source is there ?? what am I doing wrong got to be something help pls :D
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Re: Help needed fx Source

What OS are you using? VideoFX requires Win7 or higher. If so, do you have Aero enabled?
<<

tinker104

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:13 am

WINDOWS 8
64BIT
I should have put more info in to for help

I have three screens two dxnothings left and right middle screen has clients 5 eveonline right dxnothing has fx video setup for 4 clients in prview one in each corner of screen no problem. :)

I am now trying to setup other screen.. fx video in left denothing screen i.e mods over views local chat and so on .

its this that's the problem I am unable to get fx source :( put name in click add a flash of info comes on to my screen to say the name I gave has been added then nothing no green box or fx editor
<<

tinker104

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:29 am

so just to recap I have three screens right left screens have dxnothing... in middle screen clients.

right dxnothing has 4 previews of 4 clients all's well. :)

middle screen has my main client in. with the 4 behind it .

when I bring up isboxer control panel on my clents in the middle screen to setup fx video on my left dxnothing screen this is when I have the problem :(
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:19 am

when I bring up isboxer control panel on my clents in the middle screen to setup fx video on my left dxnothing screen this is when I have the problem

Are you sure you didn't set the option for this Character that says "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!)"? If you did, then it is not possible to add a Source from the affected window.
<<

LargeChicken

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:21 pm

tinker104 wrote:Hi all need some help with fx source :)

Well I open the isboxer control panel on my main screen select video fx source put name in click add a flash of info comes on to my screen to say the name I gave has been added then nothing no green box or fx editor :(

on my dxnothing screen no info on my named source is there ?? what am I doing wrong got to be something help pls :D

Are you selecting OTHER WINDOW SOURCE or VIdeoFX Source? Other window source isn't meant to be used in this manner and will do exactly this when you click add. It's made to be hooked to a process not launched by Isboxer and give you a viewer of that window. If you want to create a source within a game client use VideoFX Source. if that's not what you're doing by accident then what lax said is probably your problem (Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!) being checked on a character.)
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

tinker104

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Many thanks that's exactly what I did the source is working :D

But have another problem now I have put a fx viewer on my dxnothing screen which is the mods from one of my clients

when I move the mouse onto the viewer and click on it the viewer goes ?? (as in not there ) :(

if I click on the client screen the view on the dxnothing screen goes again

if I click again it come's back on the screen ??
<<

tinker104

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:32 pm

To all that helped have worked out what I am doing wrong :D

Did some reading of old post found the solution and all is working the way it should :D :D

Many thanks for all your help and time :D :D :D
<<

LargeChicken

Post Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm

tinker104 wrote:To all that helped have worked out what I am doing wrong :D

Did some reading of old post found the solution and all is working the way it should :D :D

Many thanks for all your help and time :D :D :D

No problem mate.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX

Return to Video FX