Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 am

Switching VFX in dxnothing from another active slot

Working on tweaking out my VFX for VG Diplo, once I get this up and running be doing it for the crafting part of the game.

Master Plan : Pick a Char any char to start the action ( diplo ) and to send the commands to all over windows without leaving it.

Load all Hail ( Interact with target ) in this case it will be the in game macro /parleyass, which makes only the diplo option show up none of the other npc option show
After selecting the correct parley, close the hail window that appeared and switch to the now Diplo board.

Using a clickbar ( for testing ) have the hotkey setup to parley / start / off target / close..

My setup,https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9UvG0mReZCNYVI3T1ZFVkRkNkE/edit?usp=sharing

In the pic, you can see the six full screens, in the right monitor, on the left is a stack window layout of all the slots ( is1 / is2 / etc )
Can also see the six hail screens across the bottom, in the top left of the windows you can see the diplo window.

I m trying to get the hail window to switch to the diplo window, using the character on the right, no matter how I try I can not get it to switch.

I have done a create / destroy to switch them, also a create / show and / hide for each hail / diplo window. I had it working on the first go threw, tho soon as I try and do it again I lose the switch on the windows, the only way to get it back to working is to open the toolkit and re export for another go.

If you have a idea, or have a setup that might work with this, would greatly help, I m trying to keep this clean as possible, I would like to soon be able to release a complete VG toolkit build for new users to the software.

Thanks