FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

why there are 2 mouse curse when i do dxnohting?>

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kivennet

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

why there are 2 mouse curse when i do dxnohting?>

as title
there are 2 mouse curse one of it it is white one and then i take a picture he dispeared
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 am

Re: why there are 2 mouse curse when i do dxnohting?>

When you broadcast the mouse, the cursor in use in that window may be visible in that window, as a "fake cursor" (noting that dxNothing uses the standard Arrow cursor). If you're using Video FX and broadcasting through it, you will see your mouse plus the "fake cursor".

You can have ISBoxer change the color of the fake cursor, by changing this setting in your Repeater Profile (select it in the top left pane under Repeater Profiles, then the color option is in the bottom right pane). With the color changed, it might be easier for you to see how this is operating?
<<

kivennet

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:10 am

ty i try it seems work i will do more test ty!
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:41 pm

is there a way I can have my DXNothing window not show a replicated cursor at all? It's quite distracting. I know I can disable the replicated cursor for all clients but I just want it removed from Dxnothing since the cursor in that window serves no purpose.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

LargeChicken wrote:is there a way I can have my DXNothing window not show a replicated cursor at all? It's quite distracting. I know I can disable the replicated cursor for all clients but I just want it removed from Dxnothing since the cursor in that window serves no purpose.

Yes, don't include dxNothing in your Repeater Target.

If you're seeing it in dxNothing because during the Quick Setup Wizard you had it start with Broadcasting Mode enabled in all clients, then toggling it off and then on again should reset your Repeater Target to not include dxNothing. That is also assuming you named the Character in ISBoxer "dxNothing". If you didn't name it dxNothing, then go into the top left pane in ISBoxer under Characters and rename your dxNothing character to dxNothing. If you can't or don't want to rename it to dxNothing, then make an Action Target Group and put your dxNothing Character(s) in it.

Return to Video FX