FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FPS drop 1 or 2 from 6X when i open VIDEO FX

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Re: FPS drop 1 or 2 from 6X when i open VIDEO FX

Tronnic wrote:I think it's related to EVE. I have the same issue as well. And I'm not the only one. Saw at least 3 posts about it now. :)

But it was no problem for me. I did not move them around with my mouse. I just typed in the pixels where I want them to be.

It's related to DX9 versus DX11. It's likely that the issue clears up when using DX9 as opposed to DX11. Why? Well... that's beyond my level of expertise. ;)
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:09 pm

I have this problem too. It gets exponentially worse the more viewers you have open in-client. Only happens when the control panel is open, otherwise it works fine. Problem is setting up a complex FX profile is next to impossible at 1FPS because the control panel will repeat keys.

Any luck on this?

Above posters said that DX9 may solve the issue, does anyone know of a command line argument to get the game to launch in DX9 without the launcher?

Lax let me know if I can send you something that will help you fix it, this is becoming a pretty big issue for me right now.

EDIT: Tested and Confirmed, this is an issue with the DX11 Eve Client. The only way I know to get it to run in Dx9 is to go through the launcher which is highly irritating. If anyone knows a command line argument to make it run in Dx9 without the launcher please share.

EDIT: Again: Dug around and found the command line. It's /noconsole /triPlatform=dx9. Set that as the launch argument for your executable when you set it up in innerspace and it will launch in Dx9. you need /noconsole because triPlatform triggers a debug window otherwise.

Hope this helped.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

kivennet

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5577

i just found this..pos and this help A LOT no more FPS droped when i follow the setting so hapyy!!!!!
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:54 pm

kivennet wrote:http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5577

i just found this..pos and this help A LOT no more FPS droped when i follow the setting so hapyy!!!!!

^^ I found the solution made the post directly above yours and then made the thread you just linked :) Glad it helped.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

kivennet

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:01 am