FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with VFX dashboard use

Moderator: MiRai

<<

uitoh

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Problem with VFX dashboard use

ok so im new to this but here is my problem.

i have managed to get my character sets loaded and the black screen loaded. i am running 3 characters and i have set them all up as sources to go onto the black screen, however when i load my first vfx character set it loads, then i go to my second character set and load that one and it loads, but then my first set is loaded as second set, like the control panels or vfx are syncronised to each character set so when i go to the blackscreen all i have is the option to view from the last source i loaded :evil: so with 3 character sets running, each that has thier own vfx set saved and are running as sources and he black screen running as viewer i cant load all 3 sources, only 1 because that carries through to my other screens, so how do i separate them?

sorry if this has been answered before but i really have spent the last 9 hours of my life trying to figure this out and trawling through the forums for answers.

thanks
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Re: Problem with VFX dashboard use

A Character Set is a set of Characters that you wish to play at the same time. There is no such thing as a "vfx character set". There is a Video FX Set but you can only have one of those loaded at a time and it stores the Video FX settings for all the Windows in your Window Layout. If you want to add Video FX Sources from multiple Video FX Viewers to your dxNothing window, just put them all there and save them as one Video FX Set.

Return to Video FX