Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Can't swap (Hotkey, videoFX focus, regular swapping)

Yesterday I loaded up eve and I was not able to swap with my hot keys, videoFX focus or regular swapping. I'm not sure what the problem is, I've reloaded the profile multiple times, closed tried again and restarted my computer multiple times. I don't think it's a videoFX issue but that is my main source for swapping outside of my hotkeys. I do run two DXnothing windows but I have not had any issues with those.

I was able to swap for the first ten minutes of use before posting this, then after taking a shower and coming back the issue has come back again. Luckily I was not in a position of losing all of my ships :).

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

****** Update

Turning off my DXnothing windows enables me to alt tab/hotkey tab/videoFX focus swap. Even when I am not focused on my eve clients and on a windows program I cannot alt tab regular programs. If i force aero with control alt tab and choose a character it will force back to the previous character. It's a very strange issue and has been a problem for over a week now. My only option is to not use DXnothing windows which reduces what I can do in eve on a large scale. I hope someone has a tip to try because this is the only place in the entire web to get the answer :P.