Moderator: MiRai

<<

Nuro

Post Sun May 19, 2013 12:24 am

Can VFX windows be indentified ?

Ok so ive setup a dxNothing window in my setup,
Managed to get all the viewers and sources setup to where i want them,

As i have 15 or so VFX viewers now open,
i find the problem i currently have is when something in one of the windows stops and i need to change it, i have to cycle through the chars manually to find which one of the chars has actually stopped.

Is there a way to show some sort of identification on the Vfx viewers, in the dxnothing window so i can quickly locate the actual char ?
(i know the viewer themselves when setting up have links and window tabs, but when you close the interface the viewers revert to the window mode, and so the identifier is then hidden).

Or even better,
is there a way to make the vfx window itself interactive with the chars, so that when clicking on the vfx viewer window, it brings that char to my active main window (like a hotswitch effect) ?

Hope i explained it correctly to be understood.
Thanks in advance.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun May 19, 2013 1:35 am

Re: Can VFX windows be indentified ?

Nuro wrote:Or even better,
is there a way to make the vfx window itself interactive with the chars, so that when clicking on the vfx viewer window, it brings that char to my active main window (like a hotswitch effect) ?

In ISBoxer Toolokit, in your Character Set, there is an option "Video FX Focus (switch to window) Hotkey". Make sure that option is enabled and then press the indicated Key Combination while your mouse is over a Video FX Viewer.
<<

Nuro

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Re: Can VFX windows be indentified ?

ok i must be doing something wrong

ive enabled it, selected a key combination, saved and exported.

while using the vfx dxnothing window, ill goto the viewer i want to select, press the key combination, and nothing happens.

my main window stays on my first char and doesnt hotswitch out.

ive tried a few key cominabtions incase any of them as problems but no joy.

Return to Video FX