FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue with video feed pass-through: incorrect mouse movement

Moderator: MiRai

<<

crazedfred

Post Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am

Issue with video feed pass-through: incorrect mouse movement

Had an extensive discussion with IRC user Alge (thanks for the massive effort!), but we couldn't resolve this issue.

I'm running five WoW clients in 1080p single-monitor stacked, with a second monitor running dxNothing and smaller feeds from those clients.
Using the GUI keybind I made those video feeds mouse pass-through.
However, the cursor only moves about half as far from its "anchor" compared to the actual cursor.
This makes it difficult to use, and impossible to click-through most of the feed's screen.

Here's a series of screen-shots demonstrating the problem: https://imgur.com/a/ijH6s
Here's my ISBoxer config: https://privatepaste.com/abd61d6e48

Among other things, we tried the development build of InnerSpace - same results.
Any help appreciated.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun May 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: Issue with video feed pass-through: incorrect mouse movement

Some additional information which may be pertinent:

- only a single GPU driving 2 monitors
- in the linked screen shots there appears to be a wow mouse cursor in each viewer initially which disappears when the mouseis moved into and then out of that viewer

Got me completely stumped...

I also suggested rolling back to an earlier version of IS but that was being left until the morning.

Would like to know the resolution to this one if it gets resolved.
<<

crazedfred

Post Thu May 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Anyone have any ideas? :)
<<

tanker

Post Thu May 24, 2012 2:25 pm

What advantage do you hope to gain from using the stacked/dxNothing/video feed solution? I have the same visual look you have, but I'm just using the window manager and not the video feeds.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm

If you change your Video FX Viewers to use is1, is2 as the source rather than the character name, it will work correctly. Looking into a fix for the character name source ;)

What advantage do you hope to gain from using the stacked/dxNothing/video feed solution? I have the same visual look you have, but I'm just using the window manager and not the video feeds.

Full Screen Stacked allows you to use Video FX all over both monitors at full resolution. dxNothing gives you a blank canvas to place somewhere for ISBoxer widgets, like filling the second monitor.

OP has some Mapped Keys configured that dynamically alter his Video FX.

You could set up different sets of views for different moments, like if you need to access all of your bags in all of your characters at the same time instead of seeing full screen views. You can also configure automatic rotation between Video FX Sets, since Video FX Actions can work on a timer.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Fixed. :)

Code:
ISBoxer 40.3.0524.1
    * Fixed a bug with mouse interaction in a Video FX Viewer created with the built-in Video FX Source for a Character name

Update via Help->About
<<

crazedfred

Post Sat May 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks Lax! Glad to have found & resolved a bug :)

Return to Video FX