FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer 40 FX Viewer problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hist

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:19 pm

ISBoxer 40 FX Viewer problem

Having an odd issue since upgrading to version 40. I set up an FX Viewer in WoW for my priest heals (cropped view of her party frames that was edited using the nifty new ctrl+shft+alt+left-click bizzo). It looks fine on my master's screen, but when I click any of the party frames (I use Clique for healing), it merely causes my priest's camera to jump around randomly and eventually point skyward. Same goes for any other viewers I put in for other characters. I have "Repeater pass-thru" and "+ Keyboard" both checked.

Any idea why this is happening? Everything was dandy in the previous ISBoxer version, so I'm guessing that I've missed something with the new configuration. I'm also not sure if I still have to add a repeater region on top of the viewer (I tried that and the same hoppy-camera craziness occurred).

-Running 64-Bit Win 7 with Aero enabled-
<<

hist

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Re: ISBoxer 40 FX Viewer problem

Went back to basics and added a Source/Viewer the "old" way. I suppose this all just means I was using the new feature incorrectly. Seems that when I selected the entire screen as the source and then cropped (as per the SWTOR demo video) what I wanted, funky things happened.

Seems to be ok now, in terms of doing what I need it to do. Wouldn't mind knowing if it's possible to just use the new "is2" + cropping feature.
Last edited by hist on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:50 pm

That's actually a bug with cropping an ISBoxer video fx source (as opposed to an Other Window Source). I'll have to take care of that.

Don't crop "is2" though. ;)
<<

hist

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Ah ok, so I wasn't going totally insane! Haven't been using ISBoxer for very long, so was 3/4 convinced it was something I was doing wrong. Cheers for the reply.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am

40.0.0124.1 solves this problem and answers your question. Get the update through Help->About. :)

1. Cropping a non-"Other Window Source" Video FX Source should now work 100% correctly

2. If you try to crop a full screen game window source, like is1 or is2, it will block it and pop up a message to tell you to create a new source to crop instead. I am considering some other things to help with that, like giving you the option of setting up a new source with a new name (you would type in the new source name in a popup box). But, it's not THAT high priority either at the moment :P

Return to Video FX