FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video FX and Repeater Passthrough

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Drarkan

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:55 am

Video FX and Repeater Passthrough

I was wanting to ask if there was a way to limit what keys get repeated on the repeater passtrhough when you check off Keyboard in the viewer options window. If there is not a way, could I make a feature request for the next ISBoxer? As I have VidFX for my healing, some fights I'm clicking like mad, and i'm trying to hit my hotkeys for jump in fights like in The Nexus, or similar type situations, they +Keyboard option makes this impossible unless I move my mouse out of the repeater area, which can disrupt co-ordination in the fight.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 am

Re: Video FX and Repeater Passthrough

Simple answer: Enable a Key Map instead of enabling Key Repeat.

The Video FX view can have a mapped key assigned to it, which it is going to "Hold" while the mouse is inside. So, what you do is make a 2-step Mapped Key where the first step turns on some new Key Map with a Key Map State Action and the second step turns it off the same way. Then you just set up the temporary Hotkeys you want in the Key Map that gets toggled.
<<

Drarkan

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm

oh so if i setup "shift+left click" to pass through, it will, and I can setup say 5 of them so i can do alternet ones with shift, alt, ctrl, with left and right mouse clicks?
<<

naPS

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:19 am

If I enable a key map when I get into the window, you should be able to allow mouse pass-through, and then use mouseover macros in your keymap, correct?

Return to Video FX