FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video FX + Healium + Pug Group = QQ

Moderator: MiRai

<<

shusama

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Video FX + Healium + Pug Group = QQ

Hello all, I am new but have tried to read every piece of information I can before asking a dumb question(it is a dumb one!) Through reading and tinkering I have not been able to get it figured out.

I run a prot pally / resto shaman duo in Wow. I use "Healium" addon for heals on my shaman, and have a video FX feed of it on my pally's window so I can heal myself etc. I started running instances with pugs(queue vomit track,) and noticed that my cursor is doubled inside of the video FX feed, making it hard to line up and cast the correct spell on the specified group member. What I mean is, my active cursor that I take into the Video FX feed is mirrored by a cursor in the feed(shaman's window) that actually does the clicking - That cursor inside the feed is about 3-4cms left and 2-3cms above my active one. This is causing me to click thinking I'm healing someone in the heat of battle, and then click again because the heal doesn't begin, and then chain reaction is wipe or several casualties because puggies love to face pull additional mobs after I've set in my threat rotation.

Any ideas on how to clean this up? I tried playing with the FPS set up in my character set, making the second window 60 to mirror the main window, but that didn't really work. That might not even be a sound line of thinking, but that's what I thought of.
<<

shusama

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Video FX + Healium + Pug Group = QQ

Resolved the issue myself. Thanks.

Return to Video FX