FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Send Next Click Cursor Feed being resurrected

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Send Next Click Cursor Feed being resurrected

Not sure whether this is a bug or me not doing something correctly. Also, I was a little unsure which sub-forum this best belongs in. I'm not at my normal PC, so I apologise if the names of things are slightly off.

I have a mapped key (one per slot) that uses a send next click action combined with a cursor feed. It works great for allowing me to loot mobs from my main with my slaves without switching windows. The cursor feed is (apparently) closing after doing the next click. However, if I then move my mouse over a repeater region (of which I have quite a few) the cursor feed reappears and needs to be closed manually (I have another mapped key to do this).

I have worked around this behaviour by using the option in the repeater region to run my "Close Cursor Feed" mapped key whenever I enter a repeater region. But, the feed still reappears briefly and then closes.

Any advice gratefully accepted.

Alge
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Re: Send Next Click Cursor Feed being resurrected

I specifically fixed this issue earlier today in 38.2.405.2, update and let me know if that helps

Edit: The fix in 405.1 didn't work, the fix should be fixed in 405.2
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:46 am

Re: Send Next Click Cursor Feed being resurrected

Updating to today's patch does not seem to have fixed this behaviour for me. I am currently on IS build 5419 and ISBoxer 38.2.405.2. I have saved and exported again since updating.

I am starting to suspect some sort of user error on my part, so am going to link my profile and a video I made of the behaviour. I apologise for the poor sound quality and my hesitations in the video.

http://privatepaste.com/7adb7d1ea1

The relevant mapped keys are "Next Click Cursor Feed Slot 2" and "Cursor Feed Off" in the Video Feeds key map. The "Cursor Feed Bar" click bar is also used.

Here is the contents of ISBoxer.Regions.Bards.Djuu.XML from my Scripts folder. The repeater regions used in the video were the top two and the bottom one.

Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<!-- Generated by LavishSettings v2 -->
<InnerSpaceSettings>
   <Set Name="Auto">
      <Setting Name="element4572" BlockLocal="TRUE" X="1110" Y="870" Width="320" Height="130" keymap="Video Feeds" mappedkey="Cursor Feed Off">3</Setting>
      <Setting Name="element4578" BlockLocal="TRUE" X="470" Y="870" Width="320" Height="130" keymap="Video Feeds" mappedkey="Cursor Feed Off">2</Setting>
      <Setting Name="element4584" BlockLocal="TRUE" X="150" Y="870" Width="320" Height="130" keymap="Video Feeds" mappedkey="Cursor Feed Off">4</Setting>
      <Setting Name="element4590" BlockLocal="TRUE" X="1430" Y="870" Width="320" Height="130" keymap="Video Feeds" mappedkey="Cursor Feed Off">5</Setting>
      <Setting Name="element4596" BlockLocal="TRUE" X="790" Y="870" Width="320" Height="130" keymap="Video Feeds" mappedkey="Cursor Feed Off">1</Setting>
      <Setting Name="element4603" BlockLocal="FALSE" X="1577" Y="301" Width="94" Height="34" keymap="" mappedkey="">all other</Setting>
   </Set>
</InnerSpaceSettings>

And finally, here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRV_XNPUok

Return to Video FX