FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video Feeds: Feature request/sugestion

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Video Feeds: Feature request/sugestion

I'll see what I can do. The plan is to add a "Mapped Key on enter/exit" like we have on Click Bar buttons and Repeater Regions, which will cover most of what you're wanting (e.g. enable a Ctrl+Mouse2 hotkey while the mouse is over a given feed, or assign different behavior to Mouse1). I'll also need to update Sync Cursor Action to work with the video feed pass-through.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Yep, that would be cool. Thanks again.
<<

tinyromeotwenty1

Post Wed May 04, 2011 11:33 pm

In my fits of perfecting my layouts I had an idea that might help. I am running 9 (going to 10 soon) clients of EVE and the sync option is awesome. Perhaps after syncing up 10 sources named "cargo1-10" I could then add multiple viewers to another window by saying something like add cargo#, which would then create viewers for every source named "cargo" in the ONE window rather than syncing viewers to all windows.
Oooo and almost forgot, can we get the interface options window to stay on top of the viewers and sources and such. I get so mad when I have to clear a layout JUST to get my interface back, cause after you add your repeater pass through's you cannot click behind it and I find myself hiding those fancy clickable titlebars off screen.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu May 05, 2011 12:25 am

tinyromeotwenty1 wrote:Oooo and almost forgot, can we get the interface options window to stay on top of the viewers and sources and such. I get so mad when I have to clear a layout JUST to get my interface back, cause after you add your repeater pass through's you cannot click behind it and I find myself hiding those fancy clickable titlebars off screen.

There is a way around this currently. Use Video Feeds Actions to create/hide/show/destroy your video feeds - no need to even use the ISBoxer Control Panel then. Then just combine what you need into an initialisation mapped key and run that when you load/reload your character set. This is what I use to manage my video feeds, of which I can have up to 26 on screen at once. It also makes it easier to move positions as you can often just cut and paste.
Previous

Return to Video FX