FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

is1?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 pm

is1?

Was working on some VFX experiments and noticed that in my list of VFX sources or viewers there was no is1, however the MS windows desktop window's name is "is1 + charname". I read in the documentation that is1 should be there and usable, but it isnt. :(

How do I create sources/viewers as parts of is1 when its not showing/available inside ISBoxer or the console?

When I do go ahead and try and use it, I get (as somewhat expected) hard freezes or reboots....
- Sylver
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 am

Re: is1?

When I do go ahead and try and use it, I get (as somewhat expected) hard freezes or reboots....

Hard freezes and reboots should not be expected unless there's something wrong with your drivers or hardware.

If your first game instance is running and is is1, then there should automatically be a source listed named is1... and if it's an ISBoxer window, there should automatically be an identical source to that, as the name of the Character.

You can always create a Viewer regardless of whether it's in the drop-down list, by manually typing in the boxes. You would create a Source from within the given window...
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:21 am

Hmmm, most certainly not an is1 in my sources list. The character names source is there, however. Perhaps I should reinstall...

Thanks for the follow-up!
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 am

Lax,

Just out of curiosity, is there an XML or config file somewhere in ISBoxer/Innerspace that VFX uses to maintain a list of all VFX info? I'm wondering that if there is, perhaps that file is corrupted?
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:11 am

Thanks for the replies... just trashed it all and did something different. :roll:
- Sylver

Return to Video FX