FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video FX - Window Scaling

Moderator: MiRai

<<

LordsServant

Post Thu May 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Video FX - Window Scaling

So I've been experimenting with video FX, and greatly enjoy it except for one HUGE pain in the ass for me - window size.

Is there a way of forcing high resolution video FX from windows? I hate the fact that I'm forced (to my knowledge) to use stacked full size windows for this. I run 2 monitors (one 27", one 37") and if I try to pull a video FX feed from a window that is physically small in a swapping section on my secondary display, it's horribly pixellated.

Is there a way of pulling video FX feeds without having to have them full screen all the time? I don't like being forced to alt tab between my characters while using a dxnothing on the other screen. In the future, I'd also like to try using 2 dxnothing's to control more characters.

I would greatly appreciate any help or if this could be a feature in future builds. :)

(if it matters, I multibox Eve)

-Lords
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: Video FX - Window Scaling

If it were possible it would already be built that way, sorry! Video FX are fast and awesome because of Aero (Windows DWM) and this is one of its limitations.

I don't like being forced to alt tab between my characters while using a dxnothing on the other screen.

Well you don't really have to alt+tab between them, you can put a Video FX view of the entire second window anywhere on your main window

Return to Video FX