FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Glyph Client Crashing Since Update [Resolved]

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Eldaeryn

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:19 am

Glyph Client Crashing Since Update [Resolved]

I am experiencing this as well just recently. Seems that the glyph client that runs Archeage is affected after an update that occured on January 11th. Trion's been having issues with 'black screen' in the login with Archeage...

What i was able to determine was that from my experience with logging in that inner space which i load my seperate instances when multiboxing hangs/freezes up with the pop-up window asking for account info/password.

What I did as you stated with the regular glyph.exe client which isn't affected, is this.

1. Load the glyph.exe client
2. log out of the account, then log into the account of the instance you are trying to run.
3. close/end the glyph.exe client
4. Use isboxer's innerspace to load the instance you are trying to multibox.
5. It should have the correct login account/password once you get to the screen that generally freezes up, and automatically allow you to bypass entering that info and click on play.
6. click on play, once in the game repeat the steps above for each seperate account.

It's a pain, and especially slow when having multiple instances running as you can't allocate the min/max fps to help speed up the loading process normally done when loading glyph through isboxer/innerspace. Why you have to adjust the min/max fps to slow down, increase load times is beyond me and i wish they'd fix this as I'm constantly having to adjust them when loading the game and between loading screens.

Split from other topic because, while you were/are both having issues with Glyph, it's not the same issue.
-MiRai
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 am

Re: Glyph client freezing

Inner Space build 6156, now live, should resolve the new issues from yesterday's Glyph update. To update, just close and restart Inner Space and let it patch up.

Please confirm any remaining issues with Glyph. Thanks guys :)
<<

Eldaeryn

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Re: Glyph client freezing

Working great again, thanks! :D :D :D

Return to RIFT