<<

soriac1052

Post Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:37 pm

I cannot get RIFT to load

Hello.. I am having quite a bit of issue getting RIFT to start up via ISBoxer
I have installed a new copy of IS boxer
Disabled all antivirus
Ran the quick wizard for Rift
(note, I have used this product successfully for WOW. While by no means I am an expert, I do have a basic knowledge on how to at least get it started. This has got me stumped)

when i try to launch a 5 man team or try only launching one person form the team the results are the same. Neither Glyph or RIFT will load. If I go directly to the glyph exe. and launch the game runs fine with out ISBoxer.
Most of the information seemed dated from 2011 as well as the RIFT tutorial video. Is there any update information?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:14 am

Re: I cannot get RIFT to load

Most of the information seemed dated from 2011 as well as the RIFT tutorial video. Is there any update information?

Not that much has changed about RIFT that we need to do a new video? Besides "how to solve the issue where Glyph does not launch for me" what updated information are you looking for? Chances are you're doing the right thing, and that the solution would not be found in a tutorial video anyway.

when i try to launch a 5 man team or try only launching one person form the team the results are the same. Neither Glyph or RIFT will load. If I go directly to the glyph exe. and launch the game runs fine with out ISBoxer.

Grab us Compatibility diagnostics from ISBoxer's Help menu. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

soriac1052

Post Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Re: I cannot get RIFT to load

Thanks Lax..
I figured it out based on pieces from other solutions here.
Turns out that I am using Matrox's TrippleHead2Go unit and software. The software had a hook interfering with the loading of Glyph. Once I removed the Matrox hook processes from task manager the software loaded as expected.
Thanks for getting back to me..

Soriac..

Return to RIFT